With the number of people living in apartments rising in Brentwood Property Management, Belwood Properties understands the need for quality residential management services. With multifamily properties there is a delicate balance between the relationship of a tenant and landlord. Our multifamily team has been able to create communities at these residential properties, which encourage communication and efficiency with our tenants. Balancing the requirements of tenant needs with increase investor profit is something we have mastered over 20 years.
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Thorough screening of prospective tenants
- Creating lease agreements
- Tenant relations
- Maintenance and emergencies (all requests are scheduled and overseen by commercial team)
- Property checks for preventative maintenance (once every 2 weeks)
- Rent collection
- Oversite of all vacancies and preparation
- Updated market reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Payment of property taxes, insurance, mortgage, utilities, maintenance, etc.
- Financial and owner reports
- Budget preparation
- Calculation or property expenses and explanation of property expenses
- Collection and processing of asset receipts